Thursday, June 26, 2008

First Time

There's always a first time for everything. Today is significant for me because this is my first day to publish an actual blog!!!

So what? You may ask. What's the big deal? It is a big deal for me because I am one of those writer-types who is very reluctant to have others read the stuff I write. Isn't that weird or what? Are there any kindred spirits that can relate to what I'm saying?

Writing for me is a deeply personal and spiritual journey. Every time I write it is like that. A pure baring of spirit in all its rawness, hiding nothing, holding nothing back. And so everytime someone reads my articles it feels like I am exposing my very soul. I feel naked. And very vulnerable.

So how much more a blog, where users can easily post comments that can be either hurtful or glorifying. I guess this first day blog is actually a brave step forward. To expose my soul and let it be seared or scarred, or uplifted and soaring.

One step forward. . .

0 comments: